Nestled among mature native trees, just 250m from the shore of Killary Fjord, in the heart of Ireland’s stunning Wild Atlantic Way, Killary Lodge invites you and your group to leave the chaos of the concrete jungle behind.
Perfect for corporate retreats, team building programmes, strategy sessions, think tanks we offer a rural getaway that uniquely offers the best of civilized living and the uncompromising outdoors at the same time. Sometimes the best disconnect is to reconnect.
Killary Lodge is built to be a peaceful haven for small corporate retreats, offering a mix of business, accommodation, food and activity to make an offsite meeting, team building retreat or think tank successful and fun. When you do need to work, we offer a large indoor meeting room and up to 3 informal breakout spaces…though we’ll always suggest the Tipi or 180 acres of beautiful Connemara wilderness we have onsite for you to make your own conference room. We also offer Wi-Fi and audio/visual equipment for presentations and project meetings as you require.
Environmental sustainability is at the heart of the Killary Lodge and our company. Heating and hot water is provided by BioLPG with underfloor heating throughout the building. We have an onsite recycling centre, all of our food waste is composted in our Ridan composter, we don’t use single use plastics in the building where possible .
We have over 38 years’ experience running corporate programmes with companies both large and small.
- A large indoor meeting room that can be set up for your conference/meeting/lecture
- A sitting room for a relaxed and informal setting
- A large Tipi which offers an informal breakout space
- A dining area that can accommodate your catering needs
- Wireless internet access
- Audio/visual equipment for presentations, project meetings as required
- 10 guest bedrooms that can be set up for single, twin or multiple occupancy
- 180 acres of beautiful Connemara wilderness for you to make your own conference room!
- A fully catered programme with catering provided by the Misunderstood Heron, winners of the 2019 Georgina Campbell award.
- Yoga classes
- Team Building/Incentive programme to suit your groups needs
- Facilitated corporate programmes
- Water Taxi & guided Famine trail walk
- Fire side chat with Jamie Young Expedition leader and adventurer
- 20+ water and land based adventure activities
- Local traditional music
- Sean Nós (traditional irish dance) dancing session
- Local band for evening entertainment
- Transfer to local Irish pub
- Trail runs to suit all levels – guide provided